Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have the SWEEEETEST sisters!

Okay, I without a doubt have the most loving and caring sisters in the world!


When I was on bed rest my sister Heather came over and organized Jack's entire room and most of all his closet she helped me finish nesting when I was on strict orders to not move from my bed. Here is the perfectly organized closet and the labels she made for all the droors. I LOVE it!





My parents just got back from Texas and look what my sister Ashlee sent home with my mommy! She made this beautiful carseat cover for me and my little boy! Isn't it amazing? I love the fabric she chose! I LOOOOVE it! Thanks so much sisters for being the best ever!








5 comments:

The Halls said...

You do have sweet sisters. Probably the sweetest sisters in the world...well I lied. I actually have the sweetest sisters in the world. Love you!

Phil and Ashlee said...

yay I am so glad you like it! I love your closet organizer. Where did you get that? I need Heather to come label mine. Love you

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

I got it from Ikea suuuuuuuuuuper inexpensive :)

The Halls said...

whatever Britt....It was $69 plus the bins...that's EXPENSIVE!! Unless you're a millionaire...are you?? :)

The Lyon Den said...

You have the best sisters in the world!
Um how do I convince them to come to my house and do that?