Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Humble

hum·ble
adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
tr.v. hum·bled, hum·bling, hum·bles
1. To curtail or destroy the pride of; humiliate.
2. To cause to be meek or modest in spirit.
3. To give a lower condition or station to; abase. See Synonyms at degrade.
Forgiveness is such a wonderful thing, a cleansing of the soul within. I am thankful this comes easy for me, after all, I want to be forgiven too.
-Love, Brittany

5 comments:

The Halls said...

Vegetable /veg·e·ta·ble/
noun
1.any plant whose fruit, seeds, roots, tubers, bulbs, stems, leaves, or flower parts are used as food, as the tomato, bean, beet, potato, onion, asparagus, spinach, or cauliflower.
2.the edible part of such a plant, as the tuber of the potato.
3.any member of the vegetable kingdom; plant.
4.Informal . a person who is so severely impaired mentally or physically as to be largely incapable of conscious responses or activity.
5.a dull, spiritless, and uninteresting person.

I love Vegetables because they're good and make me strong.

The Halls said...

But, I'd never want to be one.

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

I just laughed out load literally st your comment sis. Your my favorite. Now start running so you do TURN into a vegetable! I sent you the calendar link.

The Halls said...

I know...I'll get on it. I just want to get past my cold before I start the program.

dana ewell said...

You girls crack me up! I am sitting here laughing it up as I read you chat back and forth! I needed that because I was just about to choke your dear old dad!