Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peaks and Valley's

Let's get all the Valley's over with first...
  • At least one of us has been sick for two months. First it was me with mono, then me with a sinus infection and pink eye, then Jack with croup, then Jack with pink eye, then Jack with Hand Foot Mouth, and then me with food poisoning in it's WORST form...
  • We've been working A LOT me at UsBank at least twice a week and watching Alex and Jack during the week, and Chris at Ebay. Along with the extra side jobs etc... 
  • Vader hates our kitty Laya and ran away :( he's been gone for 2 weeks and we miss him like crazy...
  • Chris threw-up and passed out at drill a few weeks back and had to be hospitatized due to dehydration :(
  • My sissy Heather had to be hospitalized AGAIN this year due to her CF, she was pretty put out because of it and it made me sad..
Before you feel sorry for us let me get started with the peaks! There's lot's! 
  • We are all healthy now! PLUS I lost 5 pounds during the last violent illness ;) Jack's skin has cleared beautifully since having Hand Foot Mouth and he didn't start too' bad of an epidemic..(sorry daddy and Jessica)
  • Chris started a new job at SuperTek contracted with the Department of Defense! (Up at Hill). It's a great opportunity for his career and he's loving it! With the big raise in income it brought us it's going to make money a lot less tight and we can now solely survive on Chris' income alone. That really feels good. 
  • Vader DID stop by for like a day to re-fuel and pay his respects and then he escaped again...So it was nice to see him :D
  • Chris is fine and we went to our first Army Family function, it was great and I can see many life-long friends in the making.
  • Because Heather's in the hospital she's MUCH closer to us and I've been able to see her abagillion more times than usual the past two weeks. Jack just LOVES his ReRe!!
  • We go to Disneyland for Christmas in 3 days! AHHHHHH!
We are happy, We are healthy, We got it under control :)

1 comment:

dana ewell said...

AND your best mommy loves you to pieces!
Now that's a peak; if I ever saw a peak!