Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a Happy Halloween! I spent all friday morning with my grandma hughes baking up all sorts of treats! We made my auntie Tina's most famous sugar cookies shaped in skeleton bones, Monster Toes (which consisted of little smokees wrapped in tortillas), and we put together a whole platter of other yummy treats. Molly my grandma's cute little Westie was dressed up as a chubby lady bug and my little maddie was a HOT dog :) Chris and I spent the evening with his family and it took five adults to take one cute little boy trick or treating! Kyle my sweetest, cutest, MOST, adorable nephew was dressed up as the CUTEST puppy ever! Suprisingly he LOVED wearing his costume, but since he is still a little wabbly with the whole walking thing he fell down quite' a few times, but his mommy Jessica and his daddy Cole were always there to save the day! It was a very fun evening and me and Chris had fun dressind up our selves. Chris was dressed up as GI-Joe and I was a tiger....GRrrr! It was a very fun Halloween and I can't wait until next year!























































































2 comments:

The Halls said...

Super cute Brittany. I love all the pictures. Good job on making all the treats!

The Hansen Family said...

oh my gosh cute costumes! i love the halloween treats. ur puppy looks adorable!