Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SUSHI!!!

Sushi with Will and Jess
Last night Chris and I were treated to a FANTASTIC dinner. Chris' high school friend Will and his fiance Jess took us out to the valley's top sushi restuarant. It was soo- much fun and the food was simply MAGNIFICENT! We happened to be the ONLY customers (that's what you get I guess on a monday night in Utah) so the sushi house treated us well! We got some free food and dessert and they even took a picture of us for their wall of favorite customers :) Chris and I love hanging out with other couples and we just had the best time! As you can see....









































































































































3 comments:

The Halls said...

The food looks disgusting, but I'm glad you had fun. You guys are super cute!

Red said...

Last night was so fun! I love the pictures we took.

Jessica said...

I did NOT even know you had a blog! You need to blog more. Pronto.