Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looking Back

Look at those two people up there! You know the cute couple tanned and deliriously happy, smiling right up there on the page ^ They look so young and in love with their care free smiles. Do they know what they are about to get into? Do they know what is ahead of them? Do they know that they are about to embark on a crazy life quest together? Hmmmm....NOPE they had no IDEA what they were getting into! Oh but I am so happy we did! (I do feel as though I have a lot more wrinkles since then, not to mention the extra 15 pounds I packed on!) OH how I love our life!!! It's so fun being crazy young married people!! <3 B

2 comments:

Andie said...

Read your post on Mel's page I think you hit it right on the head... So many times we all feel out of place. The would of, could of and should of's start to rule our thoughts and then something small becomes something big and OI! But the great thing is we have each other to work through it and move forward!
Hope you know You are marvelous!

Phil and Ashlee said...

yay for marriage :). Love you sis, I am so happy you have Chris. He is a keeper!