Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sisters

"Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing(except that we are COMPLETELY different sizes)
When a certain gentleman arrived from rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home(never really happened..but they helped me get ready for school dances)
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
THREE different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can(We all have sweet husbands who get along marvelously, so no worries there)
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man!"

I was at the hospital today visiting with my sister Heather on her Birthday and I just was thinking about all the fun I've had with my sisters throughout the years. I love them sooo much they are such amazing woman and I look up to them A LOT! They are both so strong and hardworking and I feel like they have achieved and conquered so many obstacles with such grace. Heather Has Cystic Fibrosis and who would ever really know? She never complains and is just so much fun to be around! I don't know one person who is not just completely in love with her! I wish I could always have the optimism Heather holds in her heart :) She has the best look on life and has helped me to learn that everything always happens for a reason. She also owns her own Credit Card processing company with her husband and its doing GREAT! She know how to multi task and I have NO IDEA how she does it all?? Heather is also VERY talented when it comes to being "Crafty" If you have seen some of her projects you know what I am talking about. I am so proud of her for accepting her CF as a part of who she is and I am so happy to have her in my family, she will make such a great Auntie to my children. Ashlee is the most tender hearted, sweeetest-kindest most genuine person EVER. I totally give her a hard time just to get a rise out of her sometimes :) I love her soo much she has accomplishes so much! She graduated from UVU with her Bachelor's in psychology emphasis in child development and I am so proud of her! Ashlee is so smart and I love that she never leaves anything unfinished. She has been my motivation through school and I want to be just like her. Ashlee and her sweet hubby have conquered a great load of trials and they are finally expecting a beautiful baby boy in less than 2 months!! Ash is going to be an AMAZING mom. I can't wait to see her in action! I just love them and am so thankful for their love and support. We sometimes but heads, but we have become such great friends and I love that we are getting closer and closer! I am still the LITTLE sister and every once in a while my mom points out how much they mother me LOL. I love them and here are some cute pictures of us :)
Notice how we did "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" totally backwards? WE ARE AWESOME!
We had so much difficulty making the heart on Ashlee's pregnant belly...


I am like amazon woman compared to them

Me and Heather on her birthday at the hospital :)

4 comments:

Andie said...

The love you and your sisters share is a treasure. You compliment each other in so many ways. It is hard not to see the love, if that makes any sense at all! You are a remarkable young woman and a pleasure to know you add a zest of fun in everything you do! Thanks Miss Britt for being you! Haha it rhymns.....

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

My mommy calls me Miss Britt hee hee she says it just sounds good together. Thanks so much we sure love each other :)

The Halls said...

I love you sissy! Thanks for being such a good amazon baby sister.

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Hey heather my friend wants to know when the next next Keepler Elf Reunion is and if you can get him tickets. Plus he wants to know if you can make him some of those yummy fudge shoppe cookies in your tree house.