Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jack 2 months!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Jack is 2 months old! It went by waaaaay too fast!


























In the last month Jack:


  • Gained 3 pounds!






  • Stares at everything, and can concentrate better on your face






  • Goes to great lengths to turn is head and wiggle so he can see me if i'm walking by






  • Growls, grunts, huffs, puffs, squeals, shrieks, and is about the noisiest baby in the world






  • Goes to bed at 9:30 everynight and only wakes up once at around 4 :)






  • Prefers me above all :D






  • Wants to be held ALLLLLL the time!






  • Doesn't like tummy time yet






  • Is learning to like his his binkie






  • Thinks daddy is so much fun






  • Blows bubbles and drools all day






  • And is THE cutest, sweetest, cuddliest baby in the WORLD!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Jack Jack I sure love you. I've had so many good cuddles from you these past 2 months....I can't wait to cuddle you more.

Victoria said...

He looks like you, Britt!