Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jack 3 Months..and 4 Months

3 Months old!!
Wow what a big boy we have on our hands these days! He has grow in leaps and bounds and we are so proud of our efforts turing out such a handsome, healthy, happy little boy :)

Jack: Weight 13.6 pounds, 52% percentile. Height 24 3\4 inches, 61% percentile! He caught up fast!

Jack now:
• Smiles :)
• Kick, kick, kicks, his feet!
• Looks all around, (his head is getting so strong!)
• Can focus on your face, and watches my every move!
• DOESN'T like it when I put him down...we are working on that
• HATES tummy time…
• Thinks fireworks are awesome
• Has earned his camping patch
• LOVES to be carried in the Baby Bjorn
• Babbles at the little bug toys hanging from his car seat
• Has learned to appreciate the comfort of his binky
• And LOVES his mommy and daddy







I'M SO CHUBBY!







Mommy, ready for her first day back to work....






Happy Father's Day daddy!! Hope you like your Jersey!

Swimming with Mommy, what a little fish!







Swimming is hard work!






My favorite outfit on Jack, and my favorite boys :D







Ready for the festivities






4th of July cutie






In the camping chair from auntie Heather






Happy Camper :)






All ready for bed, tucked in between mom and dad. He thought camping was so-crazy-fun!






Taking a rest after taking a dip with mommy in Payson lake

Jack 4 Months old!

Wow! Time is going by WAAAAAAY to fast :( My baby is already looking more and more like a BIG boy...Some new changes in our life inclue...ME being a new full-time mom!! I put my two week's in the middle of July and my last day was August 5th. It was a VERY hard, though-out decision, and it took A LOT of faith to make that leap...But we KNOW it was the right choice and we haven't looked back :)

Jack: Weight 16.3 pounds, 77% percentile. Height 25 Inches, 65% percentile. WHAT A BIG BOY!! He is already wearing 9 month clothes and bursting at the seams!

Jack can now:
• SCREAM…even through his binky
• Laugh and giggle
• Love’s to chat us up
• Has found his hands, and my hair…
• Still HATES tummy time
• Has started to cry with tears 
• Sleeps at least 10 hours at night!! ( He had two nights this month where he woke up at 3am, but other than that he is good sleeper.)
• Sit up in his bumbo
• LOVES bath time!
• REALLY loves his Jumperoo
• Is a Rodeo Champ!
• Is desperately in LOVE with his blankey
• Is a very good cuddler
• Melts Mommy and Daddy’s heart daily






#1 Cowboy



I want to eat him...



Had to sport the Chuck Taylors



Thanks mom and daad for the fun time at the rodeo! Your grandsons LOVE you!



Oh baby! What lucky boys, posing with the rodeo queens!



Riding bulls is sure tiring...




"Put em' up!"



Frog prince, the robe from cousin? Lisa ( I think she's his cousin..)



The sad shots he got on his "thunder thighs"
my sweetheart
his new toy!
look at his sweet face!
all tuckered out!
He thought the froggy was so cool!
Happy boy :)
Trying out all the different jumpers at the store, it was the froggy that beat them all.
He's so delicious!
Without a doubt the sweetest bright-eyed face EVER!
Blowout...
He thinks he's so big :(

5 comments:

The Halls said...

What a big boy! What about some pictures.

The Halls said...

Oh my goodness. such cute pictures of my boy. I miss you jack jack.

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

I love the pic where he looks like he is ready for a boxing match ha-ha :)

the holmans said...

I love the cowboy pic and the froggy one and the sucking his thumb, what a doll if you ever get sick of him send him over I love his chubs!!!!! You are such a pretty Mom!!!! really you are so cute I am so proud of the lady you have become!

dana ewell said...

He is a chunk of burnin' love. I just love his many chubs! I think he really likes hats. He is reaching for the sun hat and cowboy hat. How cute! Keep those pictures coming...no more two month breaks.
Love,
Mom