Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The adventures of Jack and Jake

Well, I have a new job these days..not only am I a mommy to my cute lil Jack, (lil is an understatement) but I am now watching this little cutie pie 5 days a week! His name is Jake. He is 6 months old and a very active baby! I think he will really help Jack "catch up" and it is so fun to see the curiosity they have for each other :)
Jack didn't like Jake mauling him.
I think Jake was confused as to why it was so hard for Jack to hold his head up.
Jack kept looking to me for reassurance, I think he was a little nervous.
Rice cereal and Sweet Potatoes time!
Jake didn't like it....
Jack ate two jars full AND his rice cereal..chunk

7 comments:

Bri Jordan said...

Oh, haha! I understand why Jake was confused and not liking the cereal...he has never had food other than formula or rice cereal before! Lol, the sweet potatos probably threw him off. We gave him some rice cereal when we got home to see if he would be ok with that, and he loved it! I'm sure he is just adapting...

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Oh! haha I had no idea, I thought you had said he had food. I have only given him rice cereal today so far :D do you want me to hold off on mixing vegetables in the rice cereal?

The Halls said...

Jack is so funny! Love it.

Bri Jordan said...

By the way, everytime I look at that picture of Jake with food all over his face and such a weird expression, I CRACK UP. It's absolutely hilarious. And I think the picture of both of them in high chairs is adorable. :)

Kari World Conqueror said...

Brittney, you have the cutest little boy ever. :)

dana ewell said...

I can't wait for more adventures of Jack and Jake. Way too fun!

Love you more every day!
What a fun mommy!

dana ewell said...

I cannot stop looking at those pictures! I am just laughing! Jack is so funny! Give him a great big kiss for me!

Love you guys