Monday, February 20, 2012

1st Haircut

With the help from Chris and various family members we've trimmed Jack's hair quite a few times at home. It was looking particularly shabby the last couple of weeks so I decided to take matters into my own hands and attempt and actual haircut with Chris' beard trimmer...YA, not a good idea. I ended up making Jack look like Moe from the Three Stooges (not a good look for anyone) not even the CUTEST of human beings.

So we decided to take Jack to a cute place I heard of through the grapevine, "Cookie Cutters." They have these cute little cars that the kids get to sit in and Jack was just THRILLED! I was POSITIVE he would just cry and moan through the entire sitting, but he never stops surprising me with his sweetness. Jack was SO happy to sit in his "new ride." He babbled, squealed, laughed, and charmed his way into more helpless hearts today :).

We loved watching him honk the cars horn and turn the wheel. It's funny how boys JUST KNOW what you are suppose to do with a car (big or small). We already want to get him this exact car for his 1st Birthday, we are suckers.



Hiding my mishap :)
Crazy hair-cutie boy.
Gosh, I love this boy!
BEFORE.Jack laughing, so-happy!
Smiles for daddy :)
Singing the "Little Green Frog" song, so she could trim his neck
"This is boring mom.."
Stud-muffin :)
"Can we be done yet?"

AFTER!
Look at that cute new hair-do!
All he cared about was the sucker, haha!
Droool.
Happy little boy :)

Jack looks so grown up with his "big boy" haircut. He is just so handsome. I probably won't ever go there again though due to the ($15 dollar) price, but it was perfect for his FIRST haircut. He even got a lollipop and balloon! What a happy day!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Super cute. I am so glad he liked his first experience. What a cute place.