Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jack's First Halloween

Halloween night we spent 45 minutes SEARCHING and SEARCHING for Jack's Halloween costume. It had been misplaced and I was hysterical thinking I had gone to all the trouble to make it and he wasn't going to get to wear it that night. Fortunately, it was found..we were just an hour and 15 minutes late to my Grandmas Halloween party :( We went to 4 houses trick-or-treating with my mom in my Grandma's neighborhood just to show off our cute panda bear and then we went to Grandma Kenner's house so they could get some cuddles and see a few of Chris old neighbors, unfortunately our camera died. It was a fun night, but certainly not as fun as it will be once he is older and actually gets it, haha.
All ready to go!
The Family :) (the only picture we have...and I am making a weird face of coarse!)
Cousin love
Daddy and Jack
Trick-or-Treating
Happy boy
He fell asleep AS SOON as Grandma Ewell held him
This is the same spot me and my sisters got our pictures taken in our costumes growing up :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute! I love his costume. Good job!

The Halls said...

he's the cutest lil' panda EVER!! Where did you find his costume? Love you lots!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

It was on a kitchen chair under Chris' coat haha Thanks Melinda!