Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Which one is cutest?

Shutterfly is having an awesome deal that ends today, PLUS I have a $20 coupon, help me out. Which one is cutest?
Snowflakes Ribbon Christmas Card
Make unique Christmas cards this year at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wishing You Merry Christmas Card
Find unique and Personalized Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.
This one also has 3 cute pictures on the back as well.
With Love Christmas Card
Turn your favorite photos into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one

Breestyle said...

My favorite is # 2 but, 3 would would be a close tie. Good luck!

Dorothy said...

I can't decide between the first one and the third one. I think I'm leaning a little towards the third.

Stephanie said...

I like #3 best. :)

kennerfam said...

They are all awesome! I like the third one the best

kennerfam said...

Dad likes the third one best

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

haha WELL I ended up ordering half of #2 and #3 because I couldn't decide!!! Chris favorite was 3 and mine was 2 sooo excited to recieve them!! I had them printed on card-stock!

The Halls said...

Well, I just hope I get #3. I'm just saying....that's what I HOPE. My Christmas wish!