Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's looking like Spring at the Kenner home :)

Here are a few pics of my latest craft creations!



I love to craft as you can tell by my glorious craft room HERE and I've been wanting to make a few decorations that can be used for Easter, but also all be able to display them through spring and summer. My mom was WAY sweet and purchased all the materials for me to make the cute "Hanging with my peeps" decoration and my husband Chris and I had a ton of fun putting it together last weekend. For conference I wanted to do something fun during the break between sessions so I decided on these cute flowers :) Chris actually loves to paint so it was fun painting and chatting while Jack took a nap. I bask in every spare moment I get with him due to his busy work and school schedule and I found it so fun that we found a similar interest together. He paints and I do the cutesty stuff :)

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Love it! I put mine up on Saturday. I love mine too. Thanks for making mine.

Dave and Lisa said...

I love your crafts! My favorite is the "Hangin' With My Peeps." So cute!

Breestyle said...

So cute! You are so talented, love the decor!

dana ewell said...

I just love the peeps and flowers. Next year let's make me all new decorations! Thanks for your help