Saturday, November 13, 2010

And the verdict is........

BOY!!! ( I guess my, "mother's intuition" was proven worthy heehee)

I can't even put into words how incredibly happy Chris and I are that we have a little fella on the way to meet us and be in our little family! :) Today couldn't have been a better day either. After a very restful sleep Chris and I woke up and drove to work together. We both worked until 5 and were actually able to grab lunch together :) The day went by very slowly....but that tends to happen when you have exciting plans set. Chris and I drove to our appt. at Fetal Photo and just chatted about what our life will be like when the little one arrives. We both shared our last impressions with each other on what we thought the baby was and funny enough we both "guessed" BOY!! After the ultrasound session we made sure to celebrate over dinner, and snag a few clearance baby boy things at Carter's. THE PERFECT DAY!

The Dr at the studio was suuuuper nice he is an OBGYN and from Europe so he had a very thick accent and also a good sense of humor. When I was all situated on the ultrasound table he asked me, "So what do you want, because I can make sure to find our not find what your looking for?" I answered with a nervous giggle. "I don't care, just a baby." (At this point I was just soooo anxious to know!) Jack was moving around so much during the ultra sound, he was kicking his long legs and he liked to squirm side-ways with his bum facing us so we couldn't see his "stuff" for a while. The Dr took lots of pictures and had me move from side to side to see if he could get a better position since my uterus was tilted. Jack finally let up and gave us a few good peaks to see what flavor of baby we were having. He made it very clear that he was a little boy too, the Dr laughed and said, "Well without a doubt in my mind your having a boy!" He shook my husbands hand and told him congratulations "dad" it was sweet. I think my baby is already the cutest, sweetest baby in the world. He has an adorable profile and just the cutest little nose!! I can't wait to kiss his cute cheeks and toes! What a blessing! And what a perfect little boy :) We are just so in LOVE with our little Jack Ryan Kenner :)


Cutest profile EVER!! :)

BOY!!! I love this picture! I love how you can see his long skinny legs and chubby tummy, what a cute little guy :)

Jack Ryan Kenner will be making his arrival in just 6 months!!!

3 comments:

Andie said...

Very exciting! More reason for me to go shopping......

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ya Chris and I did a little shopping on the $3.99 rack at Carter's turns out all the things that will be in season when my little Jack is born is all on sale for $3.99 plus 20% off I was surprised I didn't go crazy heehee!But I'm trying to be practiacal and wait until I have my showers to buy things so I don't have to take everything I buy back.

Melinda said...

Congrats! Boys are a blast, you'll have so much fun. I am glad everything is going well for you guys and you are so happy.