Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keeping busy and preparing for baby

9 months is a long time.....it goes by fast, but it's still just 3 months short of a year!! Soooo to keep myself busy and occupied during the next few months I've been crafting for my little guy!! Here are some pictures of the crafts I've made for Jack as well as the crafts other loved ones have made, enjoy!



Burp clothes :)


I bought enough supplies to make what I thought to be 6 burp clothes...I ended up being able to make 12! And I still have a ton of fabric and terrycloth left over.

Instead of spending $7.99/yard on straight terrycloth from JoAnn's I ended up just purchasing a few $1.99 towels from K-mart! it only took 2 towels to make all the burp clothes I made!


I'm in love with them :)

The six different fabric designs

The baby quilt I made for my baby Jack

I can't wait to cuddle my little boy in this quilt!!

The baby quilt my mommy made for my first baby! It has such soft fabric, Jack will LOOOVE this blankie.


She did a wonderful job huh :)
haha great minds think alike, we have the same theme going on with the quilts we made.

The A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E diaper pocket and wipes case my friend Kara Maxwell from Maryland made my baby!! She even personalized it with Jack's first initial!! She is so sweet, we sent her a picture of the diaper bag we want and she picked matching fabric so they will match :)

This is the tag blankie she made baby Jack as well, it has the softess fabrics on it, he will LOVE it!

YES YES, I did do some actual shopping :)

Can't you just imagine cuddling my sweet baby in this??

$1.00 shoes from ON

All the loot! The two plastic bins are full of baby food, wipes, baby lotion, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby powder...etc This little boy is already more loved than we could imagine! Love you all!

No comments: