Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Steals!!!

Alrighty, so after work today my co-worker Aaron and I decided to stop by the Down East Discount Center in West Valley. Aaron has a friend that works there and he heard they had a recent shipment of Pottery Barn stockings arrive. I've been wanting to get some nice stalkings now that the baby is on the way and his friend said he could get us a good deal. WELL, $30 bucks, 5 stockings and a tree skirt later I am MORE than satisfied with my purchases!!! So on potterybarn.com the stockings I purchased cost $20 a piece and an extra $6 for embroidery. I got three non embroidered velvet stockings for only $5 a piece and 2 embroidered stockings that read "Mom" and "Dad" for also only $5 each!!! They are all matching and I am sooooo excited to use them as my family grows!! To top it all off I purchased a BEAUTIFUL matching velvet tree skirt with "Merry Christmas" embroidered on the bottom for only $5 dollars!! It sales for $89!!! Crazy huh!! Thank You Aaron's friend!!!! Here are some pictures :)


hopefully we will have more than one child, they only had enough for two more haha :)
I LOOOOOVE them!!!
Such pretty fabric huh? :)

The picture of the tree skirt from the Pottery Barn website. (mines the bottom one)

The picture of the stockings from the Pottery Barn website



You can stop by the Down East Outlet and still get a fabulous deal on these stockings, they are priced for $10 for regular customers at the store so it's still HALF off the website


On a side note, I made these fabulous wreaths for my Grandma and Mom's birthday gifts :) I got the idea off of a blog my husband's Aunt Andrea Blogged about.




They are just made out of different pattern's of fabric, I am seriously in love with them!


6 comments:

Andie said...

Nice wreathes! Nice to know someone reads my blog... There are days I wonder if it is worth spilling my guts online...
LOVE the deals you got a steal!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Did you happen to see the wreaths I'm talking about that you posted on your that Christmas blog you wrote? I fell in love with them on that christmas site and HAD to make them! I <3 Christmas!!!

Dana Ewell said...

Cool deals Britt! I never met a sale I didn't like. And I love my wreath. It goes up in just two weeks! Love yo momma

The Halls said...

I love them britt. I ordered our family stockings this year too. Mine should be here in the next week or two. I Love your tree skirt too...jealous! xoxo

Phil and Ashlee said...

Where can I find the tutorial for those wreathes? I am in LOVE with them. Good job Britt!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ashlee....not to give away any Christmas secrets, but I simply can't share with you the tutorial..I PROMISE it will be a pleasent surprise though!!!

<3 Britt

and Heather if you want a tree skirt let me know I can see if the guy can give me another one for 5 dollars