Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jaidin is turning 1!

Jaidin's 1st Birthday! My friend Amber is getting her babies first birthday pictures taken Monday and asked if I would make her a red tutu and red and white polka dot party hat. She is getting her a red and white polka dot cake to play in for the pictures and wanted everything to match :) I hope I did and ok job it's my first time making either of these! (THANKS Heather sister for walking me through how to make the tutu!)




I made a little headband to match with the extra tulle

The whole shaANG!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

oh my gosh! you did great! I love it. She will too. You are so sweet. Love you lots!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Did you see I added a little bow to the mix :)

Phil and Ashlee said...

so stinking cute