Thursday, December 2, 2010

Randomness...

So I had a lot of things I wanted to share so I though I'd just share my thoughts through a few recent pictures :) Enjoy!


My belly just sorta, "popped" :)
(17 Weeks)

Maddie is quite the love bug these days, I thinks she 'knows'

Oh Olive, you REALLY need a haircut. Your starting to look like a teddy bear.

Maddie played queen of the laundry hamper with Chole and Olive, what a character.

My silly kitty Choloe made a nest out of my husbands pj pants :) Isn't she the most beautiful kitty ever!!

My Hair GREW! And just keeps growing longer and longer soo soo soo fast!

The new best time of my day is driving up to my gordeous Christmas tree, lighting the window of my new house. What a beautiful feeling :) I Love Christmas!

I feel so grown up :)


That big one to the right has my name on it, I wonder if Chris would now if I took a peek?
No Words...

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Did you buy a house?? I must have missed that!
I love your furniture and your pretty tree! :-)

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

aww thanks vicki!! I bought a house in February it was dirt cheap and a repo, but we got it all fixed up and it has 5 bedrooms and 2 bath. We rent out the basement to a single mom and her little girl.

Dana Ewell said...

you look so festive! I love your tree and packages! Love you!