Monday, December 13, 2010

Painting baby Jack's Nursery

I had 6 days off this past week and I wrote a list of everything I wanted to get done before I went back to work. One of the things on the list happened to be painting our little boys room, I was so excited to go pick out the paint and paint with my hubby :) Mine and Chris parents were busy all weekend so we ended up just painting the room ourselves, we had a lot of fun, and it didn't take too long either. I love talking with Chris about the little guy in my belly and planning our future together we sure can't wait to meet this little stud! Only 150 days to go!
Before
Chris having some fun :)
He is so fun to be with!
Getting my paint on!
After! (Love the window in this room)
Jack's closet and bedroom door
The one piece of furniture we have for his room so far.
Mom and Dad Kenner got it for me for my 21st Birthday :D
Jack's clothes all hung up in his closet
A few toys, clothes and books for my little guy we love him so much!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Thanks for visiting me today. I love you so much! I finished his book today!! Thanks for your help!

Phil and Ashlee said...

cute color! I can't wait to see it in person!

DTAlum said...

Looks great!!! Love it!!! And the swing is life saver sometimes :)