Sunday, February 13, 2011

My 1st Baby Shower :) hosted by the Kenner/Fernelius Family

Jack and my 1st Baby Shower!

Yesterday on Saturday February 12th Chris' Family threw me a wonderful shower! Here are some pictures to show you just how perfect it was :)


The top of the diaper cake Chris aunt Jessie made, isn't it amazing?! She is so talented!

The diaper cake all displayed :D


Honestly, I never want to take it apart :)


The Party Favors Ronda made :)


The FOOOD :)


The cute plates, and matching utensils and napkins


The generous gifts!

Some of the guests, Grandma Fernelius and Jessie Fernelius



Stephanie :)


The "Entertainment" Mr Lucas


Just some' of the many gifts!




WOW!!! Ronda, Steph, Jessica, and Grandma Fernelius all went shopping together and everyone at the party contributed to the many gifts, I got so many things I'll need for Jack. The big tub is actually a bath tub for the little guy :)

I know this picture is blurry, but Roarbert is a scented stuffed animal made by Scentsy. I am in LOVE with him Chris' aunt Jackie gave him to me! He is already on top of Jack's book shelf and he smells just like baby powder.



Opening Aunt Andrea's clever gift on close pins, It just kept going and going! Soo many cute things!


Me and the main Hostess with the MOSTess Aunt Jessie :)


Thank You, Thank You to everyone who helped make my shower such an amazing day!!!!

3 comments:

Andie said...

Glad to hear you had a good day, sorry I was not able to come; been between Heber and Home alot and I think I may have strep/flu.
I love the Diaper cake so cute!

Melinda said...

I am glad you had a good time. So sorry I wasn't able to make it. We had Valentines plans with friends. I haven't seen you in a while, you are looking so cute with your baby bump.

Unknown said...

Ah! This is gorgeous! I guess I have a plan for my sister’s baby shower. I just have to book one of the Los Angeles event venues because the house is under renovation right now and the baby shower cannot wait anymore. Also, it is going to be a gender reveal party.