Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Valentine's Day Date

This year we decided not to get each other gifts for Valentine's Day. Instead we made reservations for a fancy evening out at a fancy restaurant down town, Fresco :) We got all dressed up after Chris got out of class and a friend I made who banks at my branch was able to serve us. John even bought us our dessert and set the mood with candles and everything! It was simply a PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, and VERY ROMANTIC evening. Chris and I both agree it was the best meal we have EVER had the pleasure to enjoy. This is what we ordered.

On The Menu

Appetizer: Stuffed butternut squash ravioli

First Course: Cesar salad with baked Parmesan with freshly made sour dough bread

Main Course: Chris-Pork chops with sliced granny smith apple bits and steamed Brussels spouts (funny enough Chris just RAVED about the Brussels sprouts lol) Me- Grilled sea bass and lobster risotto...ummm...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I could have died and gone to heaven!

Dessert: We shared two different equally amazing desserts. Lemon and Cream Cheese cake and chocolate pear spice cake...yeah we both had to be rolled out of the restaurant heehee


It was our 4Th Valentines Day date together and by far the best! I loved spending and entire evening all dressed up with my favorite person in the world!






The walk way to Fresco

At our table :)

Soo- excited! driving to our first fancy resturant toghether!

My incredibly handsome husband!
Can't forget our little, "tag-a-long" Jack

I love my dress!

So in L.O.V.E.

No comments: