Sunday, December 18, 2011

Keeping busy

So when I'm trying to not stew or fester with my thoughts I turn to outlets that make it almost impossible to think about my worries so I can clear my head for the moment. These outlets happen to be sewing or baking.

Well, by the end of my weekend I had....

Cooked, marinated, baked, steamed and/or frozen.

15 boxes of mints
4 freezer bags of pulled pork
14 enchiladas
14 rice and chicken wraps
2 dozen homemade blueberry muffins
2 dozen homemade Banana nut muffins
& 32 breakfast burritos

My freezer is full and we have like 30 meals ready to re-heat and serve...at least I was productive during my less than happy weekend.

3 comments:

Andie said...

I need your recipes..... Have I told you lately you my dear are AMAZING!!!!! Mwah!

The Halls said...

I love you. I wanted to visit you yesterday, but you never responded to my text.

dana ewell said...

Remember, we share in this family!