Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Deals!! :)

Yesterday I finally went out and got Jack some winter clothes! Good thing too because today was VERY chilly and it was nice having long sleeves and pants for his morning walk. I ended up going to target instead of Gap because I couldn't stomache the $150 for 3 pairs of pants and 7 shirts (on the clearence wrack). INSTEAD I got Jack 10 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, 6 pairs of socks, 2 crib mats (to keep his sheets dry), and me a new yoga top for all under $80! Yipee! Each clothing item ended up being less than $5 dollars! I <3 Target!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job MOMMA!

Kari World Conqueror said...

Amen! That rocks!

The Halls said...

Good Job! Can't wait to see them!

dana ewell said...

And they look so cute on the little guy! You are a super shopper!