Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 28th Craft Night!

Last month craft night we did the "Witch and Boo" decorations, if you check out my General Conference Weekend post you can see pictures. We being my mom and I because nobody else nailed down if they wanted to do it or gave me their money haha. It was still fun though and I am so glad my Mom made sure to push me to keep doing it because I REALLY like crafting and its fun doing ONE thing a month that's all for myself :) So if you REALLY want to join me this month keep in touch because I have to order the projects in bulk (meaning more than 4) two weeks ahead of time if there is a lot of people. So vote on your favorite project and I will list the prices below. For the block heads keep in mind you can mix and match which ones you want to do, you don't have to do them all :)

Give Thanks Turkey: $12.00
Block Heads:
Indian $5.00
Girl Pilgrim $5.00
Pumpkin $3.00
Boy Pilgrim $7.00
Turkey $5.00
Set Total: $25.00

Pilgrims: $12.00
Indians: $14.00

7 comments:

Kari World Conqueror said...

If anything happens to come up and you feel inspired to move the date, I'm planning on coming to Lagoon with some friends the weekend of the 22nd, and would totally come to craft night with you! After school starts, I'm in for sure. :)

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

hahha your so funny Kari! I will see if everyone is game! which one do you like best?

The Halls said...

I'll come and hang out with you. You need to remind me though. I'm forgetful. I love u lots!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Okay you can help me with my projects cause I want to do two, Ashley Corless is gonna come :)

Kari World Conqueror said...

I'm leaning toward the turkey, but they're all super cute! I love crafts. :)

The Halls said...

Sounds good. What u doin' that Saturday? Do u think we could make those quilts or at least get me started?

dana ewell said...

I want to do the 'Give Thanks'