Monday, October 3, 2011

I Love Tina

I made Jack this shirt for his great (great meaning awesome) auntie Tina's birthday. He was her birthday present for the evening, what a mush!
Cutest picture ever!
This picture of my son with his cousins actually brings tear to my eyes, I am so glad he gets to grow up knowing them :)
Jack without a doubt LOVES his grandpa Ewell, they have a special relationship because my dad will really get on the floor and play with him and go out of his way to make Jack smile. I am grateful to live so close to them and see Jack playing with my daddy, special moments like these are the ones I will cherish forever.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I loved the shirt. He sported it like a champ. I couldn't believe how cute our cousins were with him. What a lucky lil' boy to be so loved.

the holmans said...

He is such a a sweet baby! It was the best present ever! I am so blessed to have such a sweet and talented niece! I want you to help me with a project I have in mind! remind me and I will fill you in you are just the lady I know would be able to pull it off(it involves sewing!) XOXOXO