Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Halloween!

My mom always got our pictures taken when we were little in our Halloween costumes, so I wanted to keep that tradition going. I also started one of my own though :) I made/sewed Jack's costume and I plan on doing it for all my kids until they are 12 years old. I've staked out a wall in my house and plan on putting only Halloween portraits there. PLUS Kiddie Kandids is having a sale where you get 25 pictures for only $7.99!! Couldn't pass it up!
Love, Jack and Family

(If you want to take a look at the rest of Jack's Halloween photos go to MyOnlinePortraits.com. Our session number is 104510 and the password is TMXNV)

5 comments:

Andie said...

Very cute! We just love little JACK!

The Halls said...

What a cute, cuddly bear. Can I keep him? PLEASE!!

Kari World Conqueror said...

SOOO cute!

Breestyle said...

So sweet! I miss thos days. What a cute little bundle.

dana ewell said...

I love the tonque hanging out...
what a funny little panda/puppy.

So adorable!