Friday, September 9, 2011

Craft Night!

Hi family and friends! I have been trying to think of something I could do once a month to get together with friends and family for a girls night. I REALLY love crafting, but get bored with scrapbooking so I wanted to start a Wood Connection Craft Night. Each month I will put pictures of three crafts I want to do and you all can do the voting on the one you want :) Which ever craft wins for the month is the one we will do! Every craft night will be held the last friday of the month at 6:00pm at my house. I will provide snacks and everyone can bring a little something to share. I don't have very many seasonal decorations (besides Christmas) in my house so this will also help us all slowly acquire unique household decorations at little cost. This will be so fun! Now lets start the voting for Semptember 30th Craft Night it's Halloween themed!

#1 $12.00#2 $22.00
#3 $16.00


VOTE NOW!

13 comments:

The Halls said...

I don't really want to make anything. I already have all the Halloween stuff I want. (7 years of marriage and 2 yrs collage will do that) But, I'll come and help and chat and sleepover!

The Halls said...

I probably wasn't invited to sleepover, but Jack wont mind. I'll share his crib with him. I'll be really quiet.

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

your lame....maybe next month when we do thanksgiving themed stuff :) and YES you can sleep over (but you will have to share Jack's crib) jk jk

Jessica said...

I like the witch. I'm totally there! I could definitely use some cute decorations for my house. :)

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

SWEET! I vote witch too!

Ky and Cam said...

i LOOOOVE wood connections!

Ky and Cam said...

Ps. The Witch is my favorite :)

Bri Jordan said...

Oh, what a cute idea! The Witch is my favorite...maybe I could join you one of these times! :)

Andie said...

I like the monster one.... Wish I could make it up to play, but now that I am working weekends that is out of the question.... Maybe I could have you hold me one and I could make it on my own. Looks like I am not the only one who has been bitten by the crafty bug. We do a monthly one in my ward too
Super fun!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ky and Bri! Come do it with me!

Phil and Ashlee said...

I want to do the witch... oh wait I live in Texas. Now I wanna cry. Wouldn't it be so fun if I could go? At least you are going to be at MY house next weekend :)

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ash what if i brought craft night to YOU!

dana ewell said...

I want to do the BOO! Even if I'm outnumbered. I'll get you some money. Good idea!