Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jack 5 months

Jack of course is still growing and growing, he has made a lot of "firsts" this month and is still the heart of our home and family :) Jack now weighs 19.2 pounds! He has the most delicious thighs :)

Jack ate his first bowl of rice cereal this month and his first jar of baby food. He now enjoys carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, and pears on a weekly bases. It is soooo funny feeding him! If your not fast enough he will sure let you know with his screams and grunts of disapproval, he is quite the character and DEFINITELY has a mind of his own. Jack had his first trip to the UT aquarium this month with his aunties and grandma Kenner, he also had his first trip bowling with the Kenner fam, he was an angel on both outings and really enjoyed the lights at the bowling alley. Jack can now roll over from his belly to his back, and is SO close to rolling from his back to his belly (that arm of his just continues to get in the way, darn arm!) Jack has the most infectuous giggle he will just laugh and laugh and he is VERY ticklesh too. My favorite thing about Jack these days is his voice. He will just hang out on his play mat and talk, talk, talk, talk , talk, talk, TALK! I never knew a 5 months old could be so vocal! He keeps me busy and I am enjoying every minute I have helping him grow and learn. I love being his mommy and wish time would just stand still, Chris and I are so completely smitten with this little boy of ours :)


Jack loves:
  • tummy time, (finally!)
  • to have his blanket on his head
  • to take his nightly bath, it's his favorite part of the day
  • to eat, and eat....and eat
  • to cuddle, we are so lucky we have a snuggle boy
  • to play with his dad, it's amazing to watch him light up when Chris is around
  • to be outside
  • to be sung to, no matter how awful my voice is haha
  • to read books with mom and dad, he is even starting to turn the pages (in no particular order of course)
*some of the pictures wouldn't let me rotate them*
hang in out in his fuzzi bunz
At the Park
Sara Lee ad :)
I just love this picture...I don't want my baby to grow up!
Jack with his cousin Max
Jack at the aquarium, seeing how he "measures up" to a baby penguin.
Jack with Grandpa Kenner bowling
Jack and Daddy bowling
haha see what i told you!
Jack and Mommy at the bowling alley
hang in out with dad

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I love u Jack Jack. Good job taking all the pictures and for posting them. He is so cute.

dana ewell said...

The baby ghost picture is my favorite! What a funny boy!