Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Texas: Sunday & Monday

Sunday September 18th: We all woke up sunday morning, got spruced up and headed to Ash and Phils ward. Let me just say...I you haven't seen babies until you have gone to their ward! There were tons! Jack and Wes were of coarse restless all through church, but we all made it home in one piece. Ash and Phil made stir fry for dinner :) YUM! And the rest of the night we just relaxed and enjoyed one another's company.
Monday September 19th: We all decided upon The Galleria for Monday's outing. Let me tell ya, everything really IS bigger in Texas! BIGGEST mall I have EVER been to or heard of for that matter! More than 375 restaurants, stores, and even a hotel inside! We spent over 5 hours inside and Chris and I (mostly me) did some serious vacation shopping. I think I spent all my vacation money there haha. After shopping we headed to Lupe Tortilla! Really, best mexican food EVER! I sure wish they had one in UT.
Jack SOOO excited about his new hamburger toy
Shopping is tiring stuff
at the food court with my sweet boy
Wes being a goof
Ya..these are legos...you can buy them by the pound
The damage
at Lupe Tortilla
The boys (and rosie) playing
Wes checkin out Jack's binky
Jack playing with his new toy

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Cute Cute. Jack is getting better about smiling for the camera. I love the pix of u and him at the food court.

dana ewell said...

What fun! I wish I was there with you! The boys are just so cute playing together. It looks like Wes was trying to figure out how to get that binky off the leash. It's always nice to have a spare!

Grandma sure loves those boys!

The Halls said...

Miss u two. xoxo