Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jack Jack

So yesterday morning I had an huge urge to sew, at 6am...
Sewing is my only known stress reliever and I was feeling well, CONSUMED. So I decided to make jack jack a cute bib :) I used all scraps and things I already had in my craft room so it was FREE (another known stress reliever.) I found those "Made with love by mom" tags at Joann's I'm going to make it a habit of always attaching one onto all the homemade things I make for our family. Here is Jack modeling said bib. Oh and there are a few other pics I have taken it the past few days.
"Mom, it's 6 in the morning!"
"Okay, I'm awake now." And still adorable!

Underwear model. (He's taking pointers from his cousin Mason)

5 comments:

The Halls said...

what a cute, chubby, underwear model. Love the bib and the labels. Way 2 go!

Phil and Ashlee said...

Don't you love using scraps up!! I love Jack's diapers.

Victoria said...

I love that you cloth diaper Jack! I did that with Ev too!

dana ewell said...

Jack...you rock that bib! Your mommy loves you so much! What a cutie pie!

the holmans said...

Your blog looks sooooooo cute and love the music what a cute mom you are and JACK, you rocked those underware Mason would approve. Sorry about maddy that stinks.